Clojurecraft is a framework for writing Minecraft bots in Clojure.
It’s definitely not ready for actual use yet, but if you want to poke around it has some very basic functionality. Just remember that *everything* is subject to change.
Check out the Quick Start Guide if you want to poke around.
- Mercurial Repo: http://bitbucket.org/sjl/clojurecraft/
- Git Repo: http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft/
- Documentation: http://clojurecraft.rtfd.org/
- Issue Tracker: http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft/issues/
- Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org (send a blank email to subscribe)
Table of Contents¶
- Quick Start
- Basic Concepts
- Data Structures